Skip to content
- Shipping cost is prepaid and added to your invoice.
- We ship UPS/Fed Exp/USPS. In cases where size or weight exceeds limitations, we will select a “Common Carrier” to deliver your products.
- Products are shipped from point of Origin, our warehouse.
- Any additional charges for services requested by the customer, including but not limited to inside delivery, special routing, residential delivery or pre-delivery notification must be paid by the customer.
- A handling fee of $3.50 will be added to shipping charges for modifying original packages.
- Orders placed by 2 pm PST ship the same day.
- If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return the product within 30 days of purchase and we will exchange or refund you the full price of the merchandise as long as it is in a resalable condition, otherwise subject to a 20% re-stocking charge. Please contact our sales department for an authorization.
- Special orders cannot be exchanged or returned for credit.
- Customers will be responsible for shipping on returns, exchanges, and cancelled orders.